|Date of birth:January 25, 1972|
|Undrafted in 1997|
|No regular season or postseason appearances|
| * Washington Redskins ( 1997– 1998)*
|Career highlights and awards|
Before the 1994 season, he transferred to the University of Southern California. During his first year at USC, he spent most of the season as a backup to Rob Johnson, but played in seven games with two starts, due to injuries to Johnson. He finished the season 55 of 92 for 787 yards with six touchdowns and no interceptions. Prior to the 1995 season Otton and Kyle Wachholtz were competing for the starting job. Otton started the opener, but split time with Wachholtz throughout the season. He finished the year 159 of 256 for 1,923 yards with 14 touchdowns and four interceptions. He helped lead the team to a 41 to 32 victory over Northwestern in the 1996 Rose Bowl, completing 29 of 44 passes for 391 yards and two touchdowns. As a senior in 1996 Otton became the full-time starter. He finished the season 196 of 370 for 2,649 yards with 20 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
Otton finished his college career completing 410 of 718 passes for 5,359 yards with 40 touchdowns and 14 interceptions.
After going undrafted in the 1997 NFL Draft, Otton signed with the Washington Redskins. He missed the season recovering from knee surgery. He returned in 1998 but was released by the Redskins after suffering another injury.
Post professional careerEdit
Otton opened his own Pizza chain called Settebello Pizzeria in 2005.
- ↑ Ex-Tumwater Qb Otton Transfers To Usc
- ↑ USC Finds Its Quarterback of Future : Trojans: Sophomore Brad Otton shows both poise and ability in beating Oregon State.
- ↑ Usc 27, Oregon State 19 -- Otton Helps Trojans Regroup -- New Quarterback Gives Usc Big Lift
- ↑ COLLEGE FOOTBALL / DAILY REPORT : USC : Otton Will Start at Quarterback
- ↑ Rose Bowl 1996
- ↑ Brad Otton Sports-reference.com
- ↑ Sports briefs Deseret News
- ↑ Former USC quarterback Brad Otton scores with pizzeria chain
- ↑ Robinson Hires Two
- ↑ Settebello's authentic Italian pizza is certified as the real thing